Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Whole Day With My Sis

Well, it's started in the afternoon. My sister and I went to Mid Valley by bus and train. I have to admit that Mcdonald's ice cream is the best. I just went there for ice-cream actually.

Enchanted? Just a fairy tale woman whom been kissed by a man called Robert. It is funny, interesting and funny. After watching the movie, we went to MPH to hang around. I went to the music section. I had been looking for a solo book for alto saxophone.

I have to admit that solo books are expensive. If you want to buy them, you have to bring at least RM75. I bought one for RM40. I wanted to buy MORE solo books. My sister interested in classic books. I don't know why? I think she is from the past.

I went to buy ice-cream again. Then, we got home by bus and train. Got home safe.

Enchanted

MPH in Mid Valley



No comments: