Monday, December 17, 2007

Amazing Night With Sai Hong

I went for World Marching Band Competition(WMBC). I took train from Bandaraya to Plaza Rakyat. Too bad, my shoes doesn't fit me. Along the way, I was suffered from my shoes. I invited Sai Hong to come with me to watch the finale.

Just to let you know, we sat near the VIP. Hahahaha. The competition is damn cool. I was listening to the sound of the saxophone. Well, too bad Malaysia didn't win this competition. I think it's very hard to say that every country that represents will win. I was truly enjoy the competition. I think every band is interesting.

I want to thank a teacher from VI to let me watched this competition. Throughout the competition, I was amazed from every band that represents their country. After the competition, I went back home to watch Asian Idol. Too bad, I'm too late for that. I'm hopping that Malaysia will win Asian Idol.


No comments: