Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Childhood's Life

Haiz, it is so horrible, miserable, disgusting boy called Joash (That's me). In a land of far, far away, there once a boy tried to miserable people's life. Well, I'm not that bad. My family told me that I'm a boy who always cried in the day and night.

Maybe, I cried so loud that my family tried to escape from me. Haiz, what a bad joash (me). My family tried to calm me down with toys and story books. In the past, I used to asked my dad to read story book for me. Well, that book is still around in this house. This book called Three Little Pigs.

This book has already torn out because of these few years. I used to hear the story from my parents. I don't know why I still like the story. Toys, what can I say? I got plenty of toys during toddler time. I used to go Mcdonald because of the toys. Mcdonald rocks. Lego is my favorite toy to play with. I have been invent a lot new things with lego.

My big sister during my time, she doesn't speak English well. She told me that 'Don't cry, BABI, Mummy go to work'. What a English she spoken. She always took care of me when my mum go for work. I'm a naughty child, what can I do? I used to mess everything up.

Well, I can't remember the rest. So much of my young life. Haiz.

My family(miserable=me on the left hand side)

4 comments:

Wendee said...

You're not miserable! You're my wonderful brother!!

*Applause.

everything is about me said...

hahaha, I'm wonderful...
*Applause
*Thank You

Jasmine said...

o so wendee is your sister...didnt know you got sister also..keke... got Jesus still miserable??..hihi joash's sister...

. said...

poor joash.... i owayz knew u r a "the little leg under the dress"! In cantonese means a mama's boy who can never get un-attached from mama... toys??? LoL... juz kiddin... itz good to remain like diz rather than being exposed to n influenced by the outside evil trends, u understand rite?