Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Holiday Spirit

Well, nothing much I can do during holidays, why? First of all, I am a chicken. Yeah, that's right. I'm afraid of going out from my house. Then, I have to take care of my brother and sister(monster). This holidays is so boring, why?why?why?

What I Do During Holidays:
1. Watch cartoon from tv3 and ntv7 (ninja turtles, detective conan, spanar jaya, martin mystery...)
2. Spend most of my time to do computer stuff
3. Waiting for the days to pass by
4. Waiting for my mum to cook me breakfast, lunch and dinner
5. Make lego for my brother and sister to make them happy
6. Behalf of alto saxophone, I have been playing this recorder to practice myself
7. Waiting to be heard from my family
8. Play with my little fat brother (stomach)
My invention (rapid KL)

My second invention (helicopter)

Flute is my second instrument of my music

No comments: