Friday, November 1, 2013

It Has Been A While

Thanks to someone, who has recently updated her blog and posted in Facebook. I have found my consensus and start re-bloging again.

Straight to the point, I don't really care about what others think of me. It's hard to find someone who has the same interest as I have. I have gone through 2 years of my university's life in a public university and I don't really click on those students. As I moved on, I noticed that they have a 'fat' heart, which really amazed me in every way. I realised they can be the craziest and wildest friend that you can get.

I have gone through difficult time during university life as I promised myself that I will work hard to be a role model for my younger siblings. As I'm like a father figure to them, I must prove myself that I could take good care of them in the future. Unforeseen challenges might slow me down but with a perseverance heart, nothing is impossible.

I have been told to find a life partner before I graduate from university. I personally feel that I'm more inclined towards goals and success. People usually thinks that I'm gay just because I don't glance at women. I'm not that kind of guy that creeps into looks but generally, I felt that guys are getting more pervert. Ain't that a truth? With lots of responsibilities in my hand, I don't really into relationship right now as I need to provide financial aid to my family.

I feel great when I occupy my time with saxophone. It's like a heaven to me when I started to blow the magnificent machine, although I do hate the conductor. Everyone has his or her interest, I know some of my friends are fanatic of having a muscular body, getting their body into shape and what not, and they really like to show off with their muscles and trainings. My interest is in music, which strengthen your inner organ rather than physical body. I perceived that building strength internally makes more sense.

I guess that's it for now. Toodles.

No comments: